Wednesday, October 21, 2009



Every year for my birthday.. i buy myself one toy, just to in a way stay in touch with my childhood.. but also to have something to get excited about, and something to show off to my friends... like when i was the first on my block to have a stretch armstrong.. (you know it!)
This year my plan was to get a B.B. gun! Never had one before... not just any B.B. Gun though.. i want a Beretta XX-treme tactical air pistol w/ laser scope from the good american people at the air gun depot! you can see what i'm talking about here!

http://www.airgundepot.com/beretta-xx-treme-pellet-gun.html?mybuyscid=6435908652

but i can't post the video to this blog cuz its too hot! But big props to any of you who dare to watch the beretta xx-treme tacical air pistol in action! OH SHIT!!! I forgot to talk about the Terry Richardson toy above! Sorry Bro, i'll apoligize on facebook 2nite.. since we're friends now!

No comments:

Post a Comment