Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Today is the day! You know what goes well with Chartreuse? Change! I mean every time I drink this stuff I get some crazy idea in my head! But today is inauguration day for Chicagoans as well as the rest of the U.S.! I'm sure it will be an interesting day! But look at this guy my fashion peeps are actually excited to have a fashionable President! We haven't seen that in a while..since JFK. And all designers everywhere are wondering what Michelle will be wearing! Will it be Calvin? Will it be Oscar? Or will it be a young designer like Proenza or that Zac Posen? Or will it be a local Chicago Designer like Maria Pinto? I don't know, but we will all find out tonite! But any way, look at this guy! This is what a president should look like! In this picture he looks like nick cage in faceoff about to get those golden guns and chiclets out of that box!

No comments:

Post a Comment